The legal bits…
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
If you visit, use, or shop at the Site or any future site operated by the Company, you accept these Terms and Conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future services of the Company or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with the Company or third-party vendors, whether or not included in the Site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such Service or Merchant. If these conditions are inconsistent with such policies and conditions, such procedures and conditions will control.
You “yo” or “End Use” or “Customer” by subscribing to or using any of our products or services, you agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by the Terms and Conditions, regardless of how you subscribe to or use our products or services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
The Company reserves the right at all times to discontinue or modify any of our T&C as we deem necessary or desirable without prior notification to you. Such changes may include, among other things, the adding of specific fees or shipping, return, exchange, sale-related charges. We suggest to you, therefore, that you re-read this important notice containing our T&C from time to time so that you stay informed as to any such changes. If we make changes to our T&C and continue to use the Site, you impliedly agree to the T&C expressed therein. Any such deletions or modifications shall be effective immetheCompany’sstheCompany’ss posting thereof. Any use of the Site by User after such notice shall constitute acceptance by the User of such changes.
Users may not have more than one account. Maintaining more than one account by a user shall amount to a fraudulent act on the User’s part and attract actions against such users. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or transferring their Hermod India account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Service or Company.
The Company owns no responsibility in any manner over any dispute arising out of transactions by any third party using your account/e-mail provided by the Company or payments made by your credit card by any third party.
Considering your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself through astheSite’ssby the Site’s registration form. Suppose you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Hermod India has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete. In that case, Hermod India has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). Furthermore, if you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends, or relatives, whether a minor or an adult.
You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account. Any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party, or otherwise shall not be intercompany the Company. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Hermod India immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. Hermod India reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at its sole discretion.
Introduction to HERMOD INDIA
The Website Hermod India is operated under license by Galanta Clothing Co., with its official address at:
Shop Number 05, Siyaram Skyline, Empress Mall Rd, Samarvarni, Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, 396230.
You can contact us at [email protected]n.
The following actions will be considered as misuse of the Website and are thus prohibited:
- Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, trojan, etc.;
- Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual;
- Transmission of junk mails, spam, or chain letters;
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content;
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way;
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorized coppeperson’sopyrightedn’sopyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to a pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weaponsosomeone’srivacymeone’srivacy, or posting a video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
We hereby hold no liability for any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data, or computer device by downloading content from this Website.
Intellectual Property, Software, and Content
Modification, misuse, translation, or creation of derivative work based on website content is highly prohibited.
Hermod India grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Hermod India infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You may not bypass any measures used by Hermod India to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Hermod India.
Registration & Security
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You will notify Hermod India of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Hermod India cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
Billing and Credit Card Information
In addition, our services comprise, generally, fashion retail and wholesale services. In order to enable payment by you to fulfill your orders, we may collect name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other billing information.
This information will only be shared with third parties who facilitate the completion of the purchase transaction, such as by fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information with other third parties unless required by law or court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction.
For instance, if you claim that your billing and/or credit card information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and any party we deem necessary to address the matter.
How is My Information Used?
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- to enable your use of our Services, such as enabling you to make purchases of clothing and accessories we have listed for sale by processing your transactions;
- to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of our Services to improve our relationship with our customers by personalizing your site experience where possible, allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- to improve our Service to you in responding to any of your customer service requests;
- for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base to improve our relationship with our customers;
- to administer contests, promotions, surveys, and/or other site features.
We may contact you via email, telephone, text, paper mail, or other delivery method regarding the status and/or delivery of any products or services that you may have purchased through this Website.
Visitors to the WeWebsiteho register an account or engage with other site features, such as marketing “r” grams and “m” mbers only” “ontent, will be given a choice whether they would like to be included on our email list and receive e-mail newsletters from us.
If you have opted-in to receive email newsletters from us, you may periodically receive communications including links to and information regarding sales, promotions, sweepstakes, and other information that we believe you may find interesting.
If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters from us, you will not receive these e-mails.
How is My Information Stored?
We implement a variety of security measures in an effort to reasonably maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Cookies, Beacons, Local Storage and Other Similar Techno”o” ies
You may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you may even choose to turn off all cookies through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look to your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Do note, that if you turn cookies off, you may lose access to many features that make your experience on our weWebsiteore efficient, and some of our services will not function properly. If you turn cookies off and are unable to place an order online through our weWebsiteyou may still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Terms of Sale
Once you place an order with Hermod, you thus agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- All the orders placed with us are subject to the availability of the desired product.
- Once an order is placed, an acknowledgment e-mail stating the confirmation of your order will be received by you. Please note that this acknowledgment does not mean the acceptance of your order.
- A standard authorization check is carried out on your payment card once your order is received by us. This is done solely to make sure that you have sufficient funds and thus your transaction can be carried out without any hindrance.
- We make our best efforts to ensure that the product descriptions and set prices are accurate. However, error may occur. If it is discovered by us that the mentioned price at which you placed the order is incorrect, you will be informed by us at the earliest. You will be given the following two options –
- You can reconfirm your order at the corrected new price;
- If you do not wish to make the purchase any longer, you can cancel your order;
- In case we are unable to contact you regarding the price change, your order will be considered canceled, and the debited amount will be refunded back to your respective account.
- We offer you promotional discount codes that apply to the purchases made on this weWebsiteThese discount codes can be applied to all or certain specified products. Please note that the use of only one discount code is permitted per order. You cannot use a discount code if an order is already placed.
- As a condition of purchase, the Site requires your permission to send you administrative and promotional emails/calls. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about our products and promotional offers. We shall have no responsibility in any manner whatsoever regarding any promotional emails/calls/SMS/MMS sent to you. The offers made in those promotional emails/calls/SMS/MMS shall be subject to change at the sole disCompany of the Companyyand the Company owes no responsibility to provide you any information regarding such change.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase products you have selected based on standard Site restrictions, Merchant specific restrictions, and on the terms and conditions stated below.
- You are required to create an account in order to purchase any product from the Site. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders and view your past purchases.
- We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from Hermod India, however, Hermod India does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region, or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or Service (s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subInIndia’sricingInIndia’sricing policy and the prices shall be determined InIndia’soleod InIndia’sole discretion.
- While Hermod India strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Hermod India may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Hermod India will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
- By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the T&C hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s) if any. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in Service or events that are beyond the Company of the Companynyand the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. WCoCompany’sbjectivempany’sbjective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 07 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the Company of the Company, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended, or terminated from timCompanyme. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or useCompanyer, the Company may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
Linking to this weWebsiteou may provide links to our weWebsiteomepage. However, it should not suggest our association with you in any form or the other. Also, doing so must not bring any legal or reputation damage to our weWebsiteThe User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges relateCompanyto. The Company shall not be liable for any UsUser’squipmentsUser’squipment resulting from the use of the Site.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Hermod India is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Hermod India makes no representation of the materials that are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Subject to the jurisdiction of Silvassa, those who choose to access this Site from other locations/Countries other than India do so of their own will and Hermod India is not responsible for the supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Guarantee of Products/Services
Hermod India hereby disclaims any guarantee of the accuracy in terms of finish and appearance of the final product as ordered by the User. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the weWebsiteay not meet your expectations.
Imitation of Liability
Hermod India will not be responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if Hermod India has been informed in advance.